Worried because you are having an abnormal number of moles, spots or blemishes on your skin?
Have you been an avid sun worshipper from way back when?
Worry no more!
What you need is a Skin Check from Skin Only skin clinic in Melbourne. At Skin Only we specialize in skin treatment in Melbourne and for those in the surrounding areas, with a simplified number of tests and procedures that are guaranteed not to complicate your life further. We take the stress out of getting a skin cancer check-up, and our friendly doctors are always at hand to ease your worries.
With a full head-to-toe Skin Check from our skin clinic in Melbourne, you can determine:
- If you have any abnormal spots or moles that could be a potential skin cancer risk;
- Your risk level for skin cancer;
- If you need to get those spots or moles removed;
- How often you should get your skin check done.
At our Skin check clinic,
A head-to-toe check will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, and the doctor will check up to 50 spots, moles, blemishes or lumps for potential cancer risk. It is a very safe test, and is crucial in detecting early stage skin cancer or risk areas.
This type of test or skin treatment is recommended for those:
- With a family or personal history of skin cancer;
- With very fair skin;
- With medical conditions or medication that increase the risk of skin cancer, such as those associated with the immune system;
- With an unprecedented number of moles or spots;
- Who regularly use a solarium or spend a lot of time outdoors.
The pricing at our skin check clinic is transparent,
Early detection of risk areas is vital. The individual spots will be examined by one of our GPs in skin treatment in Melbourne, and the Skin Check is conducted using a device known as a Dermascope. Any specific areas of concern should be discussed with your doctor, who can then examine these areas with your consent.
The GP will identify “at risk” spots which will be imaged.
These images and other reports will be stored in our system, so that we can check the spots for suspicious or irregular changes which could be triggers for skin cancer, during future visits.
What are the benefits of getting a Skin Check from a skin care clinic?
- Early detection and treatment of precancerous conditions to prevent the development of skin cancer.
- Detect skin cancer in its early stages when it is treatable and chances of a full recovery are high.
Early detection of risk areas is vital.
The individual spots will be examined by one of our GPs in skin treatment in Melbourne, and the Skin Check is conducted using a device known as a Dermascope. Any specific areas of concern should be discussed with your doctor, who can then examine these areas with your consent.
Depending on your specific condition, the skin care doctor may recommend regular Skin Checks to be carried out. For very low risk persons these could be an annual check, while others may need to come in at closer intervals, for example 3-6 months.
Our pricing for our Skin Checks is transparent, and there are absolutely no hidden costs. So you know what you will be paying even before the test has started, which is what makes us your preferred skin clinic in Melbourne.
Put your mind at ease with a regular skin check from Skin Only, a skin clinic in Melbourne providing a premium service!
Call us now for an appointment with one of our doctors.